Friday, June 14, 2013

This post is primarily brought to you by Jose Cuervo

I got on the computer for something, which I think was to look for a recipe for tilapia fish tacos, which brought me to Pinterest, and we all know how that goes. Also, I'm on like my....4th margarita, so..there's that.

I'd like to point out how much care I am putting in to correcting my drunk errors right now. Your welcome.

Anyway, while I came to the computer to briefly look for a fish taco recipe while my husband assembles the grill, I suddenly remembered I have a blog.

I'm sorry I forgot you, blog.

The following things have happened:

Quit my job
Got a new one
Got married
Went on an amazing honeymoon
Got drunk....a lot
AND enrolled in school

So, as you can see, there have been more important issues at hand. HOWEVER I am free to be a bum for the next two weeks which means more Jose Cuervo for me, AND I will be working from HOME. I could totally go to work naked if I wanted to. Isn't that awesome?

SO, just stopped by to say HI, blog. Still here! I'll be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Future Crazy Cat Lady Design by Insight © 2009